Saturday, October 2, 2010

A Poem For My Sis

Hey!

I once wrote a poem for my sis, Tanya Goel..who is currently in Dubai, working for Topaz Engg.

I gifted this poem to her, beautifully written on a pastel sheet, when she came back home after a long, tiring and stressful journey to various cities for her MBA GD/PIs! :)

This is one of the most heart-felt poems I've ever written!

World's different, You're Unique

The world may be true,

But you are right.

They always sought a token in lieu,

But you are soon out of sight.

The world is full of ambition and passion,

For which they become deaf to others call.

But you're an epitome of love and compassion,

You'll listen to them and remember it all.

People live in a world created for them,

But you live in a world of your own.

They're climbing the stem of the plant,

Whose seeds you have sown.

With aspirations sky high,

Till the end you'll strive.

The world would cry and die,

But you'll smile and survive.

With love, to my silly moti! :P

4 comments:

  1. This such a touching poem! :)
    Quite impressive I must say! You really are a pretty good poet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnaks so much! :) That was too much to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks meri behena !! luv u da most !! :D :D

    the poem brought tears in my eyes :)

    mmwwwaahhhh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "aaaiiinnnnnnn..." :D
    only u cn understand tht language sis!! :P
    n luv u too...to the core!!! mmmwwwaaahhhhhh....:-*

    ReplyDelete